LNCS 9573 and LNCS 9574 with PPAM 2015 Proceedings are now available online through our webpage!!
Friday, 08 April 2016
PROCEEDINGS OF PPAM 2015 WILL BE RELEASED AS LNCS 9573 AND LNCS 9574
The first volume will contain:
- Main Track
- Minisymposium on GPU Computing
- Special Session on Efficient Algorithms for Problems with Matrix and Tensor Decompositions
The second volume will contain:
- Workshop on Models, Algorithms, and Methodologies for Hierarchical Parallelism in New HPC Systems
- Workshop on Power and Energy Aspects of Computation
- Workshop on Scheduling for Parallel Computing
- Workshop on Language-Based Parallel Programming Mode
- Workshop on Performance Evaluation of Parallel Applications on Large-Scale Systems
- Workshop on Parallel Computational Biology
- Workshop on Applications of Parallel Computation in Industry and Engineering
- Minisymposium on HPC Applications in Physical Sciences
- Workshop on Applied High Performance Numerical Algorithms in PDEs
- Minisymposium on High Performance Computing Interval Methods
- Workshop on Complex Collective Systems
- Special Session on Algorithms, Methodologies and Frameworks for HPC in Geosciences and Weather Prediction
Author's Instructions for Accepted Contributions!!
Author's Instructions for Accepted Contributions are already available!!!
Invitation to a concert of classical music
Dear Participants of PPAM 2015 Conference,
I have pleasure to invite you to a concert which will take place in the conference venue on Sunday, Sept. 6, at 19:30. You will have the opportunity to listen to a string quartet "Art Deco" (see the enclosed program of the concert).
After the concert we will continue our evening events at the welcome reception.
Looking forward to seeing you at the conference!!!
PPAM Conference Chair
Instructions for Speakers and Session Chairs
Instructions for Speakers and Session Chairs ase available!!!
The preliminary program of PPAM 2015 is available!!!
The registration for PPAM 2015 is open!!
The organizers apologize for the delay with paper notifications. We expect that all notifications will be available till June 26th (Friday).
DEADLINE EXTENDED - May 11, 2015!!!
For workshops, minisymposia and special sessions extensions are provided as well - see webpages!!!
Win Tesla K40 and GeForce GTX480 GPUs donated by NVIDIA
The winner of the challenge during "Tutorial on Scientific Computing with GPUs" will get the prize of a Tesla K40 GPU generously donated by Nvidia for the conference given its role of PPAM sponsor (retail value: 5000 USD).
The authors of the best paper presented at the Minisymposium on GPU Computing will receive a GeForce GTX480 GPU donated by NVIDIA.
Call for papers
11th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PARALLEL PROCESSING AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS
September 6-9, 2015
The PPAM 2015 conference, eleven in a series, will cover topics in parallel and distributed computing, including theory and applications, as well as applied mathematics. The focus will be on models, algorithms, and software tools which facilitate efficient and convenient utilization of modern parallel and distributed computing architectures, as well as on large-scale applications, including big data problems.
PPAM is a biennial conference started in 1994, with the proceedings published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences series. The PPAM Proceedings are indexed in main databases such as Web of Science, SciVerse Scopus, and DBLP. In particular, all the Proceedings of PPAM conferences published in the Springer LNCS series, including the last PPAM 2013 Conference, are covered by the Web of Science.
Next year the PPAM conference will take place in beautiful Krakow, the old capital of Poland, a major national academic, cultural and artistic centre.
The PPAM 2015 conference is organized by Czestochowa University of Technology together with AGH University of Science and Technology, under the patronage of the Committee of Informatics of the Polish Academy of Sciences, in cooperation with the ICT COST Action IC1305 "Network for Sustainable Ultrascale Computing (NESUS)".read more ...