Show PPAM 2015 MAP in new tab
HOW TO GET TO THE CONFERENCE PLACE?
PPAM 2015 will take place in Department of Computer Science AGH University of Science and Technology.
The main Conference Venue is the building of Department of Computer Science, Kawiory 21, Krakow. It is located within a short walking distance from the conference hotels: Novotel Krakow City West, Ibis Budget Krakow Bronowice, and Hostel Krakowiak. All these hotels are located close to each other.
TO GET TO THE CONFERENCE HOTELS:
- The simplest way to get to conference hotels directly from Krakow-Balice Airport is to take bus no. 208 - get off at stop "Przybyszewskiego". The journey should take about 25 minutes, but due to congestion can increase. The bus stop is located close to Terminal T1. The cost of one-way ticket is about 1 Euro.
- Taxi from Krakow-Balice Airport to conference hotels is relatively not expensive (20 Euro). We recommend to take "Radio Taxi 19191" line, phone number +48 12 191 91.
From Krakow-Balice Airport to Central Railway Station:
- You can take a bus 208. The duration of travel is 40 minutes.
From Central Railway Station (Kraków Główny in Polish) to conference hotels:
- You can take a bus 501. The duration of travel is 15 minutes. The bus leaves from stop "Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny" (see map below).
- Alternatively use a bus 208. The duration of travel is 20 minutes. The bus leaves from stop "Dworzec Główny Wschód" (see map below).